3. Support Commitment
XM ensures that the Software Product will meet the Service Level. In the event the Software Product does not meet the Service Level, the Customer is eligible to receive Service Credits.
As part of the Hosted Service, we will take all reasonable measures to keep uptime at or above 99.5%. If, due to our error, our hosted servers are down in a given month, you will be entitled to receive a credit towards the SaaS Platform Fee attributable to that calendar month.
The Support Commitment does not apply to any Downtime:
- That results from a suspension or Remedial Action, as described in the XM Services Agreement.
- Caused by factors outside of our reasonable control, including any Force Majeure event, Internet access, or problems beyond the demarcation point of our network.
- That results from any actions or inactions of you or any third party.
- That results from the equipment, software or other technology of you or any third party (other than third party equipment within our direct control).
- That results from any regular Maintenance (normally conducted during the hours of 9pm-4am)
We are constantly improving our Software Product and want to ensure you benefit from such improvements. To that end, we will:
- Provide you with corrections, changes, or workarounds for any significant defects, errors, or malfunctions in our Software Product or systems, on a timely basis, given the nature and scope of the defect.
- Install upgrades of our Software Product to the hosted servers as soon as practical after they become available. We will promptly notify you of any upgrades that will significantly affect your program functionality.
- Make release notes available via the Sage eCommerce Helpdesk and identify any significant impact upgrades may have on existing customizations.
- Make available to you any revisions to the system documentation developed to reflect upgrades and improvements to the Software Product.
Standard Support is included in your monthly Sage eCommerce Platform Fee. You may, at any time, request to be upgraded to Premium Support.
Standard Support covers:
- Access to the most recent release of Sage eCommerce. Following any new release, we will also provide you with support for the prior versions of our Software Product unless documented otherwise.
- Integration with the most recent released versions of Sage X3 and Sage 300.
- Fixes to Software Product defects/bugs or errors to code.
- Unlimited access to the Sage eCommerce Helpdesk, which is where you can submit a Support ticket, access the Knowledge Base and review Software Product release notes.
- Managed Sage eCommerce Cloud Hosting:
- High performance, high availability Amazon Web Services infrastructure
- Access to Tier 1 Internet bandwidth
- Utlizes principles developed by Google to allow for scalability
- Managed firewalls and intrusion detection
- Bi-annual infrastructure security audits
- Regular payment card industry security audits
- Database management
- ElasticSearch on-site search technology
- Content delivery network
- System back-ups
Further details of our Standard and Premium support services can be reviewed on the Support page.
Standard Support does not include the provision of customization advice or consulting services. Neither does it cover problems caused by your system administrator, such as your accidental or inadvertent destruction of your own data, or a Force Majeure.
XM will take organizational, physical, and technical precautions to protect the security of your data, as described in the documentation. Those precautions will include measures for preventing access, use, modification or disclosure of your data by our employees and contractors except (a) to provide the Hosted Service and prevent or address service or technical problems, (b) as compelled by law, or (c) as you expressly permit in writing.